Robert D. Madoff, M.D.
Colon and Rectal Surgeon
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Colon and Rectal Surgery Clinic
- Riverside Endoscopy Center -- University of Minnesota Physicians
Columbia University, New York, N.Y.
University of Minnesota (General Surgery), Minneapolis, MN
University of Minnesota (Colon and Rectal Surgery), Minneapolis, MN
- Analintraepithelial neoplasia
- Fecal incontinence
- Benign colorectal disease
- Colorectal cancer
- Chief, Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Stanley M. Goldberg Endowed Chair in Colon and Rectal Surgery
- "Best Doctors for Women," Minnesota Monthly Magazine 2011-2012, 2014
- U.S. News & World Report 2012 Top Doctor
- Best Doctors in America® (2011-2012, 2013)
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors (1997-2010, 2012)
- Best Doctors for Women, 2010
- Poylin V, Serrot FJ, Madoff RD, Ikramuddin S, Mellgren A, Lowry AC, Melton GB. Obesity and bariatric surgery: a systematic review of associations with defecatory dysfunction. Colorectal Dis 2011; 13(6):e92 e103.
- Gaertner WB, Madoff RD, Spencer MP, et al. Results of combined medical and surgical treatment of rectovaginal fistula in Crohn's disease. Colorectal Dis 2011; 13(6):678-83.
- Etzioni DA, Cannom RR, Madoff RD, Ault GT, Beart RW Jr. Colorectal procedures: What proportion is performed by American board of colon and rectal surgery-certified surgeons? Dis Colon Rectum 2010;53(5):713-20.
- Akbari RP, Madoff RD, Parker SC, Hagerman G, Minami S, Bullard Dunn KM, Mellgren AF. Anastomotic sinuses after ileoanal pouch construction: incidence, management, and outcome. Dis Colon Rectum 2009; 52(3):452-5.